Monday, August 17, 2009

Finally, a job offer

Thursday, August 6th I went to a job fair at Qwest, the telephone company. Because of my previous customer service experience, I got the job right away. I start training on August 31st. Last week I had an interview with a pain management clinic for reception, and this week I have a phone interview with an assisted living company hiring in Burley, ID. So in two weeks I will have had 3 job interviews and one offer. I haven't had an interview since March, so this is kinda strange to have so many opportunities to interview. I hope the things I learned at the LDS employment center's career workshop help me to get a job that pays enough for Brady to stay home and go to school full time. If I work at Qwest Brady will have to work part-time as well, but I will have EXCELLENT health insurance, which both of us need really bad. It's a great place to start for sure, but I am still looking for a job in my field.

No comments: