Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Juli's Baptism

HELLO!!! I wanted to introduce you to my newly Mormon friend, Juliane Boxberger!!!! She got baptized today at 7pm. She's been looking forward to this day since she commited the date almost a month ago. Brady and I are so excited for her! She asked Brady to baptize her since it's mostly his fault she got interested seriously in the Church. They work together sometimes, and he recognized her accent from people he met on his mission when serving in the Southern area of Germany. He spoke to her in German, and she asked how he spoke the language so well.......and the rest is history. I guess I am partly to blame too because we became such good friends. She works the graveyard shift, so we often talk on facebook about her questions about the Book of Mormon and our religion in general. She is living proof that sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ through the internet works!!!!!!!!! And she is also proof to me that member referrals are more successful than cold contacts. Thank you, Juli, for strengthening my testimony of missionary service. You are SO AWESOME!!! And all of us at your baptism are so proud of you! Welcome to the rest of your life!!!!





The fabulous Sisters Hanney (from Shelley, Idaho :)) and Matthew (from Hawaii). They are serving in our ward, and we LOVE them!!!!!! They taught the first couple of lessons to Juli in my home, and I feel so privileged to be a part of this wonderful event!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome experience! So glad you got to have that. Doesn't happen much around here, does it? Thanks for being a great example! Love you! DSchleg

Anonymous said...

What a great experice...something that you will never forget. Patricia

Anonymous said...

Keiza, thank YOU!!! You have lead me to closing an old chapter and starting fresh and new in a church, that I have always been looking for! I am proud of you and Brady for being such great examples of the faith and church! I am still re-living this experience every minute and it makes me smile and strengthens me so much!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Your sister Boxberger!! p.s. I love Mormons!!