Monday, July 11, 2011

So far this summer

I have been pretty darn lazy about my blog because my computer is running super slow, and I need to clean up the hard drive. However, that is a long, boring process, involving a lot of work saving all of our junk onto cd's and usb drives........so I am procrastinating that event. But because we are running so slow over here, loading pictures onto the blog takes FOREVER! And I just don't have that kind of patience right now. So here's the short not so short list of our summer break:

-Ammon graduated from kindergarten on June 6th
-Ammon's 2 top teeth he lost in April are finally growing in
-Ammon has discovered the old school super mario brothers 3 game and begs to play all the time
-We go swimming a lot since it is most often way over 100 degrees
-Brady has had a crummy work schedule, so he has either spent much of the day sleeping or at work, but he has also had several days off - and we like that too :)
-Zenock loves to have Ammon home all day
-Gideon has his first tooth, horray for him being so big!
-Gideon can roll over all over the place
-Gideon loves to get on the tile floor and slap it with his hand. I think he likes the sound because he always bangs his hand on stuff.......and when I clap his hands he giggles
-Zenock got Gideon giggling last week just by bouncing a stuffed animal on the ground. It was so cute to watch, but as soon as I got the video camera out he didn't think it was funny anymore
-Zenock and Ammon both LOVE to hold their little brother
-We got a season pass to the children's museum here. It's pretty cool, and the kids love it
-My visiting teacher told me about the swivel sweeper, and seriously, it is every mom's dream. I love that the kids use it so I have one less household job to do
-We cleaned out the toys among many tears and took some things to D.I. I was the happy one
-Gideon usually only gets up once during the night now......sometimes......ok not as consistantly as I would like
-And we go to Costco a lot just to visit the tasting tables. Ammon loves that.
-Oh, and we finally used our giftcard to the movies that we got from family for Christmas. We got to see the very first showing of Cars 2. What a cute movie! We still have a balance left, so on my list next is Transformers 3 in 3D......without the kids :)

No comments: