Friday, September 4, 2009

Work and catching up

I started my new job Monday at Qwest. The health benefits are awesome, and training isn't too bad either. It's intense though. I don't get to be on the phone until the first week of October, which is also when my benefits kick in. I have to say I am really excited about going to the dentist, and I think Brady is too. After being on the computer so much this week, I think I might need glasses because my eyes get tired and it's a little hard to focus on the words so they aren't a little blurry.

Brady and the kids are doing great being at home. I am really proud of the boys for doing so well transitioning into mommy working. They seem to have a ton of fun with daddy during the day, and I find I have the appropriate energy for them when I get home. So far, everything has worked out great.

My sister and her husband are coming to visit us this weekend from North Idaho, so we are having a family reunion of sorts at my parents house. We are all excited to see them because we only get together two or three times a year because it is such a long drive. I have no idea that the family has planned tomorrow, but it will be really fun to get us all together.

No comments: