Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday is a Special Day...

It's the day we have fun before Sunday!! We put on our shoes and we brush our teeth. Then we go potty before going on a short road trip (to the tune of the primary song about getting ready for the Sabbath). We had so much fun today!!! We went to Hoover Dam - to which I have never been in all the years we have come to Vegas to visit.
We got some awesome pictures...and I would happily post them today, but for the life of me, I cannot find the cord to connect the camera to the computer to download. It seems I have a few more boxes to go through still! Hopefully I can find it tomorrow before church and then do a post then. I had a breakthrough just now. I think I have an SD drive on the laptop, so maybe I can load the pictures up.

No comments: