Monday, February 22, 2010

In the last week or so...

We have been doing a lot of things here in the free category. This is Zenock and Ammon on the free tram from the Mirage to Treasure Island. We never actually got off the tram, just rode it back and forth a couple times. Kids loved it.
This is the free outdoor volcano at Mirage...before
After
Playing at McLoud Park
The kids favorite slide. This is Izabella and Gabriella, I babysit them during the week.
My family came to visit during president's day weekend. We took them to Hoover Dam...so fun! This is Kalina and Abby with Zz on the Arizona side
My dad and Zz in Arizona
And Arizona side of Hoover Dam
Ammon, my mom, Abby, and Kalina in the visitor's center
And one of my favorite Vegas attractions, the Belagio fountains. We saw those Sunday night...in fact 3 shows in a row. It was worth the wait. I love that there are free things like this to do here. For me it never gets old. I am so glad my parents and sisters could come see us. We had so much fun, and I can't wait until next time!!


No comments: