Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Oh, boys!!


I am in so much trouble now......he's getting curious about everything. I think tomorrow's job is to make the kids dust everywhere Gideon can reach.


He did this all by himself.......and then fell down a second after I took the picture.


Hindering  Helping make dinner.


The best spray park ever! It has a pirate theme.


Apparently Gideon thought the park was so fun he fell asleep.


Playing with some of our neighbors at the splash park.


We went to Mission Hills park for a friend's birthday party. My friend, Alexis made her little boy, who just turned 1, a hungry catapillar birthday cupcake creation. The whole party was SOOOOO cute.


A new favorite "toy"


A fire truck themed ispy bag I made for Ammon's friend's birthday. Most of the stuff was collected over the last school year from his prize box treasures he earned every Friday. I accidentally dumped some random stuff from the boys room in the bag purposly collected them and put them away because it was either that or the trash can for most of the stuff. Zenock was so mad at me when he found out I put one of his favorite plastic spiders in there. I almost laughed.


I promise, Gideon is in there somewhere....alseep.


And crawling.....getting into stuff in the bookcase.


More standing. He pulled himself up on the chair, and then couldn't figure out what to do after that. He was really upset in this picture, I just have awesome camera skills to catch a pseudo smile.

1 comment:

Alayna said...

And that is why I have curtains on the back door now instead of those lovely vertical blinds. Before I took them down, a good chunk of them had duct tape at the top to keep them up.

I never would have even crossed my mind to make a shape (other than a square) for the i spy window. That is totally cute and I am probably going to shamelessly copy you,after I make a new shower curtain, 2 puff quilts, a dress and a tie for Drake. Oh, and I need to clean our carpets and help Lot put up the fence. So, it is going to be busy around here. But all of that has to wait until after I finish the Primary program script for the program on October 30th.