Saturday, October 15, 2011

A change in our family

Ok, so now that we made the big announcement to our families, it's time to make it public news. We are expanding our family by 2 feet, and I am due May 29, 2012. We are all very excited. We have known for a couple of weeks, but it took a while to decide how to tell everyone. Yes I am sick, yes I am tired, yes food is my enemy - especially food commercials and dinner smells - and given that I am very thankful for a husband who is willing to make dinner and entertain the boys. We are happy that Gideon will have a partner in crime, as they will be only 16 months apart. Welcome to this new adventure. Enjoy the ride with us :)

2 comments:

Lifes Little Adventures said...

Keiza, I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations! I can't wait to read about all of the fun adventures you will have! I hope you get past the morning sickness quickly! <3 Melane :)

Bethany said...

Congrats! Way exciting!