Monday, March 22, 2010

Graduation

Saturday we got up at 5am to drive to Phoenix for my graduation from Capella University. We got there just in time for check-in and rehearsal because we hit major road construction and had to detour around an accident on the freeway. While I was getting lined up the boys ate a quick lunch and graduation started at 2pm. It was over by 3:30, and we were on our way to an early dinner at 4. Brady took me to The Old Spaghetti Factory. It was wonderful food, and nice to eat somewhere new and different that we all liked. They had a trolley with dining tables inside in the middle of the restaraunt, and we were seated right in front of it. The boys thought it was pretty cool that there was a train inside the building. We got back on the road shortly after 5, and we were home by 10:30 and asleep before 11. It was a very long day, and we were all exhausted, but it was really fun, and I am glad we went. The ceremony was way informal compared to BYU-Idaho graduation, and I think that made it more fun for everyone. There were people shouting and jumping while walking accross the stage. It was fun to watch! Phoenix is a lot closer than Minneapolis for graduation, so we were able to just do a day trip. I finally feel recooperated this morning.
This is a goofy picture because I was waving at the boys.

No comments: