Saturday, March 6, 2010

Temple

We went to the temple this morning, and after Brady took me to lunch at In-n-Out. I overheard a grandmother and grandson talking next to me, and the little boy said, "so Grandma, what you're telling me is there is no such thing as fat people?" I tried so hard not to laugh. Kids are so dang cute, and sometimes what comes out of their mouths is so funny. I could just picture Ammon saying the same thing. We've had a great day!

By the way, I just wanted to say that living further south definitely has it's benefits. It is so nice outside today...we have the windows in the house open today, and I was actually sweating when riding with Brady on the motorcyle to lunch. Spring is here in Las Vegas! Maybe I shouldn't speak too soon though, it's supposed to rain later today.

No comments: