Sunday, June 27, 2010

CNN Special

This special is from a series on CNN about different faiths. I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was cool, so I want to share with all my blog readers out there. I LOVE going to the temple! Brady and I went yesterday, and I felt so refreshed afterward. I love the peaceful feeling inside the temple. I love spending time with just my husband and I. I love being a member of the Church so I can expereince the wonderful blessings of the temple. And I am very thankful for wonderful neighbors who are willing to trade babysitting so we can go out and not have to schedule or pay a babysitter. Sometimes when we schedule to go to the temple things happen and we aren't able to go, so we have found spontaneous trips work the best for us. I am so grateful the temple is only 20 minutes away!

No comments: