Tuesday, September 6, 2011

At the races

 Touring an ambulance on the way to finding our seats.
 Late model race finals
 late model race finals
 All the cars waiting for the track to be cleared because of this dude
 All the boys. Zenock, Kyle, Chance, Ammon, Kevin
The King was there! In the mini form anyway.

To kick off the three day weekend, and to celebrate the final day of my birthday week, we went to some awesome races out at the Motor Speedway. We had so much fun......even with a grumpy baby. Our friends the Hedden's came too, with their three boys. Terri and I held down the Mom front pretty nicely amongst all these men in our lives. We get to go again for Ammon's birthday for free, and that's something we are all looking forward too. I am planning on getting a babysitter for Gideon, since he doesn't have much fun at these kinds of things yet. I look forward to the day when we go do something somewhat feminine and I get to drag everyone along.........someday.

No comments: