Monday, September 12, 2011

Stuff I've been meaning to share but never did for some reason

 Ammon's Kindergarten graduation with his teacher Mrs. Prickett


 Solid foods......blek! Of course, he loves to eat it now, but then not so much!
 Dinner date at Cafe Hiedelburg.....fabulous German food!
 Making a racecar cupcake creation with my friend Alexis

 So tired he fell asleep mid play
 Gideon's baby quilt I made him

 The cake pops I made for Ammon's spring pary at school. They tasted great but look really uncute. I had major trouble dipping the cake balls and rolling them in sprinkles. I really need to figure out how to make them cute.
One of Ammon's tball games
 Swimming at a friends pool. It was lonely until we got there :)
 Playing a game with Dad

 Ammon's whole tball team. It was so great to watch him play! He loved it so much, we're doing it again next spring.

No comments: