Sunday, September 11, 2011


Today my thoughts are with those thousands of families who were directly impacted by the terrorist attacks ten years ago. I remember hearing about the incident's on the radio as I was getting ready to go to class at Ricks College. Later that day I went to a memorial service at the Kirkham Building, held via
satellite from President Hinkley in Salt Lake City, UT. At one point during the day I watched the CNN reports from the Manwaring Center, and later I went to my parents house to watch CNN for a while. I remember crying and watching in disbelief as planes crashed into buildings and later buildings falling and people running for their lives. How sad that day was. I am eternally grateful for my testimony today that families can be together forever. I know we are never given more than we can handle, and I know through prayer and faith, we can conquer whatever trials may fall on us. God bless America!!!

No comments: