Thursday, April 5, 2012

Are you ready for camera barf?

                                      Yes, you heard that right. I finally got the camera unloaded and sorted the way it should be on the computer. So be prepared for a seriously picture laden, longer-than-ever, catching up post. This picture above is of them eating their April Fools dounuts. Salt looks like sugar, but it sure doesn't taste sweet. HAHAHA!
 Playing with the clothes hampers.
 This is how we do the dishes at our house. Yep, with a box of cereal in the middle of the floor.
 We had a talent show primary activity at the church on March 16th. Gideon was having a great time walking around, checking everything out as he went. Apparently that also included checking out his own diaper.
 Zenock and Ammon wanted to do a boxing talent, so we borrowed some gloves from friends in the ward and they showed us some boxing moves while the song from Cars, "Real Gone" was playing.
 This is Gideon. He thinks he is a big kid now because he walks everywhere. He made it up the second rung of the ladder before I pulled him down.
 Pre first haircut
 Post first haircut. He looks like a kid now instead of a baby.
 Gid's pile of hair. It was a TON! I think I cut a good three inches off.
 I cannot resist taking pictures of a sleeping baby. He is so darn adorable.
 This picute should be up at the top by the other April Fools one. I put googly eyes and drew mustashes and smiles on things in the fridge. Zenock asked me to leave the eyes on his water bottle until they fall off. It was a good prank.
 Chillin' at the park.
 This is Ammon and Zenock sledding at the hill across the street from my parents house. We got the chance to get away for the President's day weekend so we all hopped in the car and drove like mad northward. The weather was cold.....obviously.....but perfect. I miss real winter weather. (But I don't miss having to scrape the crap off of my windshield all the time). We really had a blast in Idaho, and I wish we could have stayed longer. My kids told me more than once that we should move back to Idaho so they could play in the snow.
 Playing in the backyard at Grandpa and Grandma Deitz's.
 Their cousin, Drake is out there with them too. Great sunshiny weather.
 My cutest nieces ever. Lizzy and Chloe love each other.
 Lizzy...I love this kid. She has one large personality!!
 Drake and ZZ looking for the one toy they need....at the bottom of the toybox.
 Day #3 of playing outside.
That is one tastey, empty, fresh-out-of-the-dishwasher bottle there buddy.

So it looks as if I have too many pictures loaded to put everything all on one post. So there's going to be a cluster of 3 or 4 posts in a row. You have been forwarned. :)

No comments: