Thursday, April 5, 2012

CraftinessRus and Christmas

 Matching ties I made the boys for Easter this year.
 I transformed the boys miniblinds into a roman shade. Zz likes rockets, and Ammon likes planets. We compromised and were able to put both on their new window. It's not professionally done by any means, but it's functional and looks cool. I have plans to do the rest of the bedrooms and the kitchen soon.
 This is our daughter's baby quilt I made. I saw a similar design on Pintrest and decided I could make one up and whip it out. It wasn't complicated, and I love the colors.
 A birthday present for Brady's niece. It's a pillowcase, doll comforter, and doll pillow in case you hadn't figured that out yet. I was able to use fabric reminants from my stash, and I think I took about 30 minutes to put it all together.
 When I pull out my paint for something I seem to have 2 helpers insist they need to paint something too. Times like these make me thankful I have become a hoarder of leftover craft supplies. I had the perfect paints for them to use that came from a christmas ornament project a while back. They had a blast.
 I made a freezer paper stencil with an image from the internet and put it into my silhouette. Ammon loves it.
 I made Zenock a Batman one. He wants to be Batman when he grows up. I also made a Batman shirt for my nephew, Drake. He's a superhero junkie too.
 Another silhouette project. Leftover tile from my floors and some black vinyl mixed with Pintrest inspiration. I gave this to Brady's sister for a wedding present.
 This is a freezer paper stencil I did on a 10x10 piece of canvas. It was for a friend who lives in Kearny, NE.....which is where the heart is - in case you didn't figure that part out yet.
 Homemade fruit rollups. I heart my $6 dehydrator :)
 Strawberry freezer jam. DELICIOUS!!!!
 My Cars fans on Christmas Eve
 Family Christmas party at Grammy's.
 Reading a Christmas Carol bedtime story.
A very small poriton on the Santa aftermath. We had stuff everywhere, even though I tried really hard to not have any chaos......I did a horrible job taking photos too. But the whole event is recorded on our video camera.

2 comments:

Lifes Little Adventures said...

And your friend absolutely loves her canvas in case you wondered!
:D

Mikki said...

wow!! awesome projects. You did a great job! Loving all the picture posts too. :)