Sunday, July 22, 2012

Two months of pink


Today is Ayla's 2 month birthday. Isn't she sweet? And to answer your question, no, I did not make this dress. It was the first thing I bought when I found out is was a girl. But I am flattered that you thought I made it. Every time she wears it to church, someone asks me that question. Just in case you were wondering :)

Ayla has finally outgrown newborn diapers and newborn clothes in the last month. She has an adorable fat roll on her thighs and one on her forearms too. She has started smiling and cooing a little. She doesn't cry as much, and she is content in the swing for more than five minutes....usually. In the last week or so she has started sleeping for about 7 hours regularly. For that I am SO thankful. I have really missed my sleep since she was born.


Today is also the first time I have been able to capture her smiling on camera. So I went a little overboard....just a warning. I know Dad loves to see pictures of the grandkids, so all of these are for him. But everyone who reads this can enjoy them too. In the above picture she is almost smiling. It's really hard to catch a smile at the right moment. I almost need a camera with a fast action shutter option.


There it is!!



She has her eyebrows raised like this a lot. I told Brady and Abby the other night that if her eyebrows stay like this much longer her face will permenantly stay this way. Hehehe!


And another smile with a coo too.


She's not really waving, but you can think that. She's just wiggly.



Do you see the dimples? I hope she keeps them when she's older.


I love the birthmark on her nose and upper lip.

2 comments:

Melonie said...

what a sweetie. I love that dress too!

Lifes Little Adventures said...

Oh, she is such a little cutie! Good job mom and pops!