Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lehi, UT and my latest creation


I didn't do a fantastic job getting all the kids together for a photo...but honestly, everyone was super happy to be playing with cousins and not stuck in the van anymore. Thanks Uncle Ronny for putting up this swing set before you went to work so my kids could enjoy it too!


Thank you Christa for the delicious "taco truck" tacos and for the two hours of entertainment outside of our van. We all love you and next time can't come soon enough!


I have wanted to make a mesh wreath for quite a while now. I found the supplies at a great sale in Joann's last week, so I bought some stuff and read some tutorials Friday night. During nap time on Saturday, I put this thing together in about an hour. Honestly, these things sell online for 80 to 100 bucks. Holy crap!! I spent a little over $10 on supplies and an hour of my time. Seriously, who would pay and arm and a leg for something so easy to do?? I think this beauty says HELLO SPRING!

No comments: