Friday, March 21, 2014

More sewing for Ayla

 Capri pants I made her to go with a really cute navy tunic with red and pink cherries on it. I couldn't find red shorts or pants anywhere for a price I was willing to pay, so I made some because who can resist using a 50% off fabric coupon? A whole yard of this fabric cost me $6, and for that I can make capri's for both of us.
 I embellished this plain shirt with a crochet flower....also from Joann's thanks to a coupon ;)
This is also an embellished tshirt...with a skirt attached. It's a tshirt dress, something I've wanted to make for a long time. I did all of these things last Friday at our monthly project night. I remember the capri's took me about an hour to do from start to finish...and sewing the flower on was about 10 minutes. I had such a fun time checking stuff off my sewing list and hanging out with some wonderful ladies in our ward.

No comments: