Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!!

This is such a great video! It made me think of all the things I am thankful for...which is probably in the millions. At the moment, I am most thankful for Brady's days off, how much the kids love going to school every day, and for modern medicine. I have thought a lot lately about how it will be when the little dude gets to finally come out in February. I know our family has the strength to get through his medical trials....I just wonder how long it will take for the first surgery to happen so he can begin eating like a normal baby. We are so blessed to live in a time and place when birth defects, like our son's cleft lip and cleft palate, can be detected before the baby even comes out of the womb so the families and medical teams can be more prepared for what needs to happen. Because of my testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I know everything will be alright...even at the beginning of the baby's life when there will be so many unknowns. And I just have to point out how cool it is that I have a very good idea what he looks like before he is born!!!



No comments: