Thursday, February 26, 2015

From Brady early this morning

He is at Freeport McMoran Copper Mine in Miami, AZ. 

Aside from not being able to be home tomorrow for Rydon's doctor appointment, which I personally feel makes me almost as bad as a deadbeat dad, I have two worst evers to share. The worst part ever about switching from days to nights and back again all in the same week is the whole day's worth of sleep you lose. The worst part ever about working on a welding crew for those two nights, is still getting a new sun burn, even though I haven't seen the sun since Monday. Finally, I got up at 4:30 Wednesday afternoon to work until 6 Thursday morning, but instead they needed a couple of us to go home at 1am, so we can come back to work at 6am...which means I get to get up in exactly 3 hours and work for 12 more hours. I need the best night time nap I've ever had. Good morning! 

 His safety outfit for the day. I have the line, "Luke, I am your father" running through my mind. Haha!
 The welding crew he is working with.

No comments: