Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bathroom Remodel

The latest happenings at our house include getting out the christmas decorations and remodeling our one and only bathroom. Brady put down new tile (thanks to my parents for buying too much and giving us the leftovers, of which we were only two tiles short) on Monday, so we have been without a toilet since then. Thank goodness we are good friends with the people across the street because the nearest store is about a mile away. Everyone has done really well with this project, especially the boys. They have yet to get into the bathroom without permission, and the door is off, so that is quite impressive I think. I'll figure out how to post pictures when I have the before and after pics to compare, but I forgot to take a picture before the old floor was torn up, so you'll just have to use your imagination with the old vinyl tiles which were taken up and the two other layers of the origional yucky 50's style green and 80's style faded gross whatever it was. This has been an interesting experience, and I will never redo another bathroom unless we have a second toilet somewhere in the house.

No comments: