Saturday, December 27, 2008

During the break


I have been having a lot of fun during the break between classes. The first week I did a lot of cleaning and laundry which had been put on hold the last few weeks of school. I also caught up on my sewing projects, mending holes in Zz's pj's and Brady's work clothes. I also finally made Zz a stocking to match the others we have. Brady's sister, Bethany made the blue and white ones when we were first married, and so I have since copied the pattern for my kids. Ammon's is red and Zz's is blue. It was pretty fun to do, and I only messed up once! Now that I have all of that done, I am enjoying a book and many movies. I absolutely love not having to worry about homework, and I am so grateful that my college education is coming to a close soon.

No comments: