Here is a fun activity to do if you are looking for an excuse to not do homework...ENJOY!
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for boxes or really large things and bags for odd shaped stuff
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real smells really good, but artificial comes in slim size, so that’s what we have
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually day after Thanksgiving, but I put ours up 1½ weeks before.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually between Christmas and new years
5. Do you like eggnog? LOVE it, but only drink Cream o’ Weber brand mixed with some milk too
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A rocking horse, pound puppies, and popples
7. Hardest person to buy for? Husband’s family or my brother
8. Easiest person to buy for? Ammon and Zenock
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a small one
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can’t think of one at the moment
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I don’t have one specific, but Brady loves Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year. I get everything on sale.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I really enjoy a good ham with potatoes and gravy
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, is there any other way?
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Come all Ye Faithful by Celine Dion and Little Drummer Boy by Vocal Majority
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes, thanks to the Rudolph song
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Just one Christmas eve--new PJ's and the rest Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Having to get up way before the rest of the family to get those good deals on Black Friday. They should start the sales at 7 or 8, not 4-6 am
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No, but I really like the blue and silver combo
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I already have it!
26. Favorite Christmas tradition? Pizza and a family party Christmas eve and getting new pj’s that night too.