Monday, February 9, 2009

Daddy's Helpers

Sometimes the boys get into stuff when I am in the shower...and that day it was the DVD player. Ammon and Zenock were both trying to put a movie in it and they jammed the player. Brady had to unplug everything and then take it apart to get the movies out. I am suprized that none of the movies was too scratched or broken. Here they are "helping" by getting in the way as much as possible!
And yes, Ammon's shirt is backwards. He has this new facination with having clothes, including socks and shoes on backwards. Honestly, I don't care as long as he gets dressed himself because that is one less thing I have to do during the day. But it's really funny. Today he wanted me to show him how to put on his underwear backwards. I said if he did that he would get really bad wedgies. He replyed that he liked wedgies because it was fun to pick them out! Um, all I have to say is he's not my son, he's Bradys! Even the simplest things are so interesting at our house!

No comments: