Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Temple Trip


Since we live in Idaho Falls, the temple is only 6 minutes from our house. And you would think that we go all the time, and it's easy to find the time to go. But that's not the case. As many of you know, when you plan a temple trip often times things happen to get in the way. Last month we finally went, but when we pulled into the parking lot it was empty. Yeah, we made it when the temple was closed for cleaning.

So this month we decided to go today, but yesterday Brady found out he would have to work (even though my dad is out of town) and it would most likely be a long day. Well, I told my mom she didn't need to come down anymore to watch the kids for us...and then today Brady got a call that the parts won't be coming in until later today. So at 8:30 this morning I jumped in the shower and hurried to get ready so that we would have time to do some sealings before Brady had to go to work. Well, it was awesome. I am so glad we made the time to go to the temple today. And even more than that, I am greatful for good neighbors who are willing to watch the boys at a moments notice! Thanks Charlee, I really appreciate it!

No comments: