Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Finished

To quote Maxwell Smart in Get Smart, "I'm so happy, I'm so happy!! This is the best day of my life!!!!"
Yes, I have finally finished graduate school!! I submitted my final project on June 11th, and I do admit I was a little teary-eyed when I clicked ok to finalize my submission. I have until the first week of July to decide if I am going to graduation or not. I really want to get hooded, but it will be a very long road trip to get to Minneapolis, Minnesota, and it will be expensive. But I'll only get my Master's degree once right?

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Hello!
Congrats! What did you graduate in? Great to see you again. Feel free to hop on over to our blog and spy on our crazy lives here in Indiana. Where are you living now? I'm gathering Idaho from the other posts, but not sure what city.
Jillian