Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chubby

One hour old
One month old

Two months old

Gideon celebrated his 2 month birthday on our way to Disneyland. He had his checkup and shots yesterday. He weighs 10 pounds 13 ounces and is 21.5 inches long. At his one month checkup he was 9 pounds 3 ounces and 20.5 inches long. I can't believe how fast babies grow. It's amazing! Pretty soon he'll be rolling over too, I think. I have also noticed his hair has a red tint to it like mine. I hope he keeps it! It would be awesome to have a son with my hair color. It also looks like he might have Brady's blue eyes. He started smiling about a week ago, and a few days after that I heard a real giggle out of him while he was sleeping. It was so cute. I can't wait to make him laugh by tickling him and doing silly/dumb stuff to make him laugh.

No comments: