Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wasting time

So today instead of folding the laundry and doing the dishes I wasted time on the internet and came across this article and this article. I have contemplated similar ideas over the last several years of my "mommyhood," and after seven years, I think I am just starting to find my groove. Both of these articles made me feel a little better as a busy mom, and I realize sometimes it really is okay to take a few lazy minutes for myself and ignore the kids for a bit. I find it has gotten a little easier since Ammon started school, and having a third child has not been overwhelming at all. But our struggles are definitely different than they were seven years ago, and finding a good rythm has been a challenge. So enjoy these two perspectives, and think about your own. What kind of Mom are you? Have a fabulous day!

No comments: