Thursday, December 29, 2011

love love love pintrest

I owe pintrest a lot. Because of that fabulous blogland database, I have made some DELICIOUS food. Here is a new favorite of ours.

Crockpot Pork Chops
5-6 pork chops, thawed
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 envelope either ranch or italian dressing mix

Throw the chops in the pot with soup and dressing sprinkled on top. Set your pot on high for 4 hours and let it cook and tease your nose with the awesome smell.

Make a batch of mashed potatoes any way you like and serve drizzle the soupy sauce all over. We drizzled it over the chops again on our plates too.

All 3 of my boys - yes I am including my picky 5 year old and the 11 month old too - ate. every. bite. And they ALL had seconds!!!!! Um.......that never happens.

1 comment:

Lifes Little Adventures said...

Thank you for sharing this recipe! I can hardly wait to try it on my own clan!!!