Friday, December 2, 2011

Good news and bad news

Last night Zenock came up to me and said, "Hey mom, do you want the good news or the bad news?" I said bad news first. "Well, the bad news is I don't want to fold my laundry." Okay, so what's the good news? "I still want to feed Fred so do you have any other jobs I can do instead?" I love that boy!

Fred is a paper man in Primary, and when the kids do a good deed during the week they get to write it down and feed it to Fred. At the end of the year the box is being given to our Bishop. I just thought it was sooooo funny that he was thinking of ways to get out of folding his clothes. Honestly, I don't blame him at all. I hate folding my clothes too. But fear not, he had to fold his clothes anyway.....we all did. It was a laundry folding party over here.

1 comment:

Melonie said...

that is too cute! i love that kid!