Saturday, September 29, 2012

Chatterbox already

Tonight Ayla was ready for bed so I tried to feed her like I always do......and she wasn't interested but still acting tired. I just laid her down in bed, and she was quiet for a few minutes so I thought she was asleep. Then I heard her talking in her cute baby voice, just babbling away. After a few minutes of that, it was quiet again. I love her baby sounds. I think it's so nice that sometimes she just wants to be put to bed awake so she can sooth herself to sleep.

On another note, I am so tired after a long day today. It started with Ayla getting up at 6:40am, the first two soccer games of the season, a birthday party, and then going to the NASCAR truck race. I so don't have the energy to repack the diaper bag for church tomorrow.....but if I don't do it now we are more likely to be late for church tomorrow. After all, Saturday is the day we get ready for Sunday. Tomorrow is the Primary program for Sacrament meeting, and I am so excited!! The kids reportedly did so well in their practice last night. I was in the nursery supervising Ayla and Gideon so I missed it.

No comments: