Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Tshirts are fun


My new favorite crafting addiction is making boring shirts more fun with iron on tshirt transfer paper. It's so awesome!! I should thank Joann's for having a super sale this week on the shirts (4 for $10...seriously a steal!). I also found ...a really cute rhinestone iron on design there...it's on the bright green shirt, and I think it's my favorite one. The yellow one is getting some buttons sewn on the pennants to bling it up a little more. I'm contemplating adding a ribbon bow as well, but I'm not convinced it will wash up and still look nice unless I sew the whole thing to the shirt. The fire truck is actually a City of Henderson truck I found online for Gideon. It's from station 98 in case you were wondering :). I made everyone in the family a "Frozen" shirt with their favorite characters. Ayla's is Sven because she loves everything fluffy. Gideon's favorite part of the movie is the snowman monster, so he got that on a shirt. Zenock likes Kristoff, Ammon chose the trolls, Brady likes Olaf the best (perhaps it's due to similar personality traits?), and I did Elsa because there wouldn't be a "Frozen" movie without her. 
 
 
 

No comments: