Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Shark Reef and Nature Center with Idaho family

 My parents came to visit with my youngest sister, and they brought a surprise! Drake, my nephew came with them too. Saturday we went to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay. Everyone loved it! Above is a Komodo Dragon.


 Petting sting rays and horseshoe crabs.


 In front of the really cool shipwreck.

 One of my favorites, the sea turtles!
 Brady was at work, so this is our family pic. For some reason I didn't take any pictures of my sister or my parents......sorry guys!!!
 Fun at the Clark County Wetlands Nature Center. We went here to kill a little more time before lunch after we were done at the Reef. Kids love this place.
 Gideon was really wanting to show Grandpa the animal poop display. He kept saying EW YUCK!
 Some puzzles in the hands-on section
 He was walking around the snake's tail in a circle.
Family portrait at the Shark Reef. Scary!!!

No comments: