Thursday, August 20, 2015

SMORES!

 Because of the local grain harvest dust and the wild fire smoke from the Twin Falls area, the sun was bright pink/orange during sunset. This picture doesn't do it justice.

 Drake, Gideon, and Zenock love playing in the dirt.

 Ammon helped build the fire for smores
We are ready for a sugar high :)
Confession time: I have NEVER roasted a marshmallow to golden brown and eaten it. I prefer them charred all the way around. There is something especially delicious about burned marshmallow crust crunching in my mouth. I love to try new things, so I decided it was a good time to try roasting the way "everyone" says marshmallows should be cooked over a fire. While the flavor was okay, I still love my charred deliciousness. It was a great FHE activity with Grandpa, Grandma, and Kalina.

No comments: