Thursday, April 14, 2011

Look alike's

Wherever we go, people keep telling me how much my boys look like each other and me. At first I thought it was a little weird, especially when total strangers would comment about it. However, I decided to see for myself (because honestly sometimes I really don't think any of them look the same). Here are pictures of each of us at similar ages, doing the same thing.

Ammon at almost 3.5 months


Zenock at almost 6 months


Gideon at 2.75 months


Me at three or four months...ish. Don't you love the carpet and that fabulous chair back there?


So, do you agree? Do I really have cookie-cutter children? I think so. Poor Brady though. According to the genes on display he had no part in their appearance. Perhaps I should find a younger picture of Zenock though to really show it off.

1 comment:

J & K Robinson said...

I think Gideon and Ammon look the most alike, but ZZ looks different than them in the eyes, and I can see a little bit of Brady in all 3 of them for sure, although they do take after you mostly, especially ZZ.