Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ammon's first book report


He spoke very quietly, so turn up the volume on your computer to hear him. He did an excellent job on his report. He wrote about a biography of the Wright Brothers who invented the first airplane. I recorded it mostly so Brady wouldn't miss it because he was still sleeping since he had to work tonight. I had both little kids on my lap, so my cinemaphotography skills are extremely lacking here...so sorry! At one point I almost dropped Ayla while filming....mommy fail. It's hard juggling the two littlest ones by myself most of the time, and this was no exception. I wish I could have entertained them better so they could have both stayed quietly in the stroller....but in a small classroom I didn't have many options except my lap. With that said, enjoy the show!

No comments: