Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Babies and jobs

So I have some extremely cute little children who are REFUSING to take naps today. They are both so grumpy...and I love them so much, but it's hard to be a happy mom with them when I feel like all they do is whine at me for everything I do. Ayla was asleep when she ate, and then yanked off of me - which really hurt in case you were wondering, so I laid her down...and then she cried so I went to check on her and she was standing up in her crib! I have since had to go in there 5 times in the last 30 minutes and lay her back down. Gideon has gotten out of bed once...so far.

On another note, Brady has an interview today with his company for a lower management position. He really really wants to move up in his company, and has the edcuation and job experience to do just that. We have been hoping and praying this whole week that he will say and do the things the interviewers are looking for in someone in this position. He knows all of the people who will be conducting the interviews thanks to the monthly safety meetings he attends on behalf of his account. We need this job for him to move up and eventually become an account and branch manager. While he doesn't want to be in contract security forever, we realize that he needs to stay with his company for several more years for job experience and longevity. Keep your fingers crossed for him today please!!!

No comments: