Saturday, July 20, 2013

Demolition Derby!!!

The derby was at Madison County Fairgrounds. We picked up Brady's dad and also brought my sister, Kalina along, but I left Ayla with my parents so the noise wouldn't bother her...and I didn't feel like I could handle 2 babies at the same time. I have to say how excited we all were to be in Idaho for this derby. We loved going to them when we lived there, so it was nice to experience it again. It's one of the things we miss about living in Las Vegas...the "redneck" fun isn't as readily available :)

Brady's Dad

 Kalina
 Sooo excited about the forklift and the tow trucks :)




Popcorn in a bowl...almost nothing better than that for this kid.


Mini photo shoot at my parents house...nothing to do with the derby, but still cute kids.


No comments: