Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dinner

I have a new favorite food...fajitas. As a kid, I HATED it when we had fajitas for lunch at school. They were so gross. And we never had fajitas at home growing up, so school lunch was my only experience. Well, as an adult, I have finally figured out how to make them tastey. It's gonna be a summer staple dinner. Super easy, and super yummy.

Tonight we also had interesting dinner conversation. Ammon: When we lived in Idaho Falls we were talking about the planets. So let's finish talking about it. Brady: Okay, so what do you want to know? Ammon: What makes fire and the Sun? And they're still talking about it. He asked if Heavenly Father made the Earth, and he asked where Heaven is. Brady is having fun telling him how planets and the Sun are made. It's really cute. Although today wasn't the best day...at least it was better than yesterday...and tonight makes up for both of them. I love ending the day on a good note. Bring on tomorrow!!

No comments: