Saturday, August 21, 2010

We have had a wonderful week! First of all, Brady had an interview on Tuesday with a security guard company. He ended up talking with 3 people that day, and they asked him to come talk to another person on Wednesday morning.....and he got the job!!!! He starts his training on Tuesday. It seems they were really impressed with him, and after evaluating how things have turned out for us these last several weeks, we feel like this is the direction he needs to go right now. It really is an answer to prayer, and I am so thankful he got a job offer in the three weeks he's been looking. All along I just kept getting the feeling that everything would work out. I just had to be patient....such a hard thing!

Last night we had a ward kareoke party. Brady took forever to pick a song, and we convinced the kids they should sing one too. So we all got up on stage and sang the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang theme song. Zenock was so cute. He got right up to the microphone and sang his heart out. Ammon tried to hide behind me the whole time. Near the end of the night Zenock somehow got it in his mind that he wanted to sing Jingle Bells for everyone. Thankfully they did have that song, so both the boys sang it together. They didn't know the verses, just the chorus so they sang it over and over and over. It was so cute. I wish I had taken the video camera so I could have that memory forever. As it was I forgot the digital camera anyway, so you'll have to use your imagination for how cute it was.

No comments: