Friday, October 5, 2012

My favorite wall


This is my finished family photo wall. I realize now after seeing the picture that I should have straightened the frames and made the art  hanger about 8 inches longer. I made all the vinyl words myself with my silhouette and the boys each painted a wood block for the art hanger. I think I want to add a letter L next to the happy ever after saying.....but I can't find one I like that I'm willing to spend money on, so I may make one myself....when I get around to it.

All the art on the wall is Zenock's that he's made in kindergarten. My very favorite one in the paper with the blue car on it. He said, "it's the car that starts with letter L that drives really fast, but I can't remember how to say it." He was talking about a Lamborghini. I'll have to get a close up of that one because it's just so awesome! The othe pieces are a lady bug for letter L, a picture of our house he drew in art class, and an octopus for letter O.

1 comment:

Lifes Little Adventures said...

I love it! I have been trying to decide what to do with one of my walls. Thanks for the inspiration!