Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Eggs and Sunday cuteness

A bunch of friends of ours got together to do our own Easter Egg Hunt yesterday at the park. It's honestly the first time I've taken the kids to one....isn't that pathetic?
 

Ready....set....go! The toddlers got a minute's head start.


He got the idea pretty fast.


Zenock running for some eggs. I got one of Ammon running too....but managed to just barely catch his rear end in the photo and that's it. The next camera we get will have a sports shutter option for those lightning speed kids of mine!



All done!

 
Checking out their loot with a friend.
 
 

Dying eggs...so messy!



Putting stickers on the eggs after they were all dry.


Look, it's Uranus!


The Easter Bunny loot. I have to say that the Easter Bunny was about 2 seconds from getting caught last night. I heard someone open their door and quickly went into the hall to see what they needed...it was just Zenock asking for a drink. Normally I tell him to hurry quick and get back to bed, but last night I told him he needed to get back in bed and I'd bring him one. It was soooo close! Everyone got some of their favorite snacks, a matching tie or dress for church, and a book...or in my case, three. We hit up Seagull Book while in Utah two weeks ago!


I figured out earlier last week how to get Ayla still enough to put her hair in a pony tail. I just put her in the high chair with some snacks...it works every time! I couldn't do it without a small-toothed comb and some water though! She's got very fine hair, just like me.


With her hair all done and ready for church in her new Easter dress that I made a few weeks ago.


All the troops after church today. Aren't we so cute being all matchy matchy? I know, it seems really dorky, but this is something I've wanted to do since we got married. I wonder how many more years they'll all let me get away with doing this?

1 comment:

Lifes Little Adventures said...

Super cute family! Fun to see what you are doing with your spare time! I love the ties, skirt and dress! Happy Easter!