Friday, November 23, 2012

Cute things from Ammon

Ammon is such a funny kid sometimes. Back story: a while ago Brady showed the boys how fun it was to mix treats in with popcorn like goldfish and fruit snacks. Somehow that translated in Ammon's brain to mean a popcorn treasure hunt. Tonight while watching Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer he asked for a treasure hunt. At first I had no clue what he was talking about so he had to explain it to me. He asked for some jolly ranchers in his popcorn, he even picked out the ones he wanted, and then he asked me to hide them in his bowl so he could find them while eating his popcorn. I tried SO HARD not to laugh. It's the cutest thing he's done in a while. I love my little boy. His joy for life is so wonderful. I love how he turns the simple things like a bowl of popcorn into something extraordinary.

No comments: