Friday, November 2, 2012

Some space

Tonight as I peruse pinterest I wish I had a craft room....a place to go after the kids go to bed and husband goes to work. A place where I feel like I won't bother sleeping little people, so I can let all those ideas floating around in my brain all day come out and play. I need a space to complete the christmas projects still undone in my craft closet. I need a place to store paint.......a place up very very high......a place where neither Zenock nor Gideon can reach.....somewhere other than right in front of the other craft stuff I often need to get out to use. So here I am sitting on the couch wishing for the ability to productively fill my time instead of being on the computer as the children sleep. I can't sew when they are awake.....I can't sew when they are asleep. I just can't win these days.

No comments: