Monday, November 5, 2012

Time change stinks

This daylight savings time change really stinks when I have kids. At 6:35 this morning Gideon slammed my door open, played with the phone, got into his brother's halloween candy, and woke everyone up except Brady. How he can sleep with all the rukus is beyond me. I was feeding Ayla when he came in, and I was hoping she was almost done so I could lay her back down......but thanks to Gideon she's wide awake too. I miss my sleep so much. I fell asleep around 10:30 last night. Ayla was up at 11:30pm, 2am, 5am, and 6am. I am REALLY ready for her to go back to sleeping 8 hours again. What happened to that? She was doing soooo good from about 2 to 3 months old. What's up with this newborn-like nighttime feeding? I had to sleep train Gideon when he was 9 months, and I am really hoping Ayla just does it herself. However, I don't think that's going to happen.

1 comment:

Melonie said...

Time change is so hard!